Our employees have many years of working with countless families, that has taught us how to provide personalized service and how to vet candidates.
Divine Angels Caregivers fill a multitude of roles. They are personal assistants, nutritionally conscious cooks, drivers, conversationalists, and genuine friends.
Divine Angels Home Care has applied our astute observation skills to employing Caregivers to be part of the team. We value Caregivers who are able to take on multiple roles, who can form a strong relationship with our clients, and that share our values. The values of our company ultimately enable Caregivers to connect with our clients and build strong relationships with them.
Caregivers work with the support of our entire agency because we believe that an important part of taking care of others is taking care of our own.
Our Caregivers at Divine Angels Home Care are chosen based on their qualifications, experience and ability to positively impact the lives of our clients.
Caregiver Screening Process
- We invite Caregivers to meet with us that have a minimum of two years of professional caregiving experience on their resume.
- We invite Caregivers to meet with us if they have an LPN or CNA license.
- Each Caregiver meets for 45 minutes with our Caregiver Recruiter.
- They are given a skill and personality assessment.
- Selected applicants are brought back for a 2nd interview with the senior staff.
- They are given a value and goal assessment.
- We do a reference check.
- We make sure they are CPR trained.
We make sure they are registered with the State of Georgia and background checked which includes finger printing.
They attend our Orientation where we review what we expect from them as our employees.
Qualities and Values of Caregivers
- Strive to be the best everyday
- Upbeat and positive
- Passionate about helping others
- Astute observation skills
Caregivers are solution oriented, problem solvers and can handle anything ranging from chronic diseases to helping out with the smaller tasks of your everyday routine. No one should settle for whose available when you can get the perfect match.
Send us your resume by email and we will reach out to you. email@example.com
We are available twenty-four (24) hours, seven (7) days a week.
Divine Angels is a licensed private home care service agency dedicated to providing quality, compassionate and supportive home health care in Georgia. These services, performed with dignity and respect, will be available to individuals of all ages, regardless of race, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Divine Angels also supports caregiver staff by providing continuing education opportunities for continuing professional growth.