Divine Angels Home Care
Our Job Is The Safety of You, Through A Compassionate Approach.
Our employees have many years of working with countless families, that has taught us how to provide personalized service and how to vet candidates.
Divine Angels Caregivers fill a multitude of roles. They are personal assistants, nutritionally conscious cooks, drivers, conversationalists, and genuine friends.
Divine Angels Home Care has applied our astute observation skills to employing Caregivers to be part of the team. We value Caregivers who are able to take on multiple roles, who can form a strong relationship with our clients, and that share our values. The values of our company ultimately enable Caregivers to connect with our clients and build strong relationships with them.
Caregivers work with the support of our entire agency because we believe that an important part of taking care of others is taking care of our own.
Our Caregivers at Divine Angels Home Care are chosen based on their qualifications, experience and ability to positively impact the lives of our clients.
A Divine Angels Caregiver fills a multitude of roles. They are companions, personal assistants, nutritionally aware cooks, exercise partners, reading partners, and a good friend.
Each Caregiver is carefully screened. We hire just a few select Caregivers that meet our qualifications and share the same values we have as a company.
Caregiver Screening Process
- We invite Caregivers to meet with us that have a minimum of two years of professional caregiving experience on their resume.
- We invite Caregivers to meet with us if they have an LPN or CNA license.
- Each Caregiver meets for 45 minutes with our Caregiver Recruiter.
- They are given a skill and personality assessment.
- Selected applicants are brought back for a 2nd interview with the senior staff.
- They are given a value and goal assessment.
- We do a reference check.
- We make sure they are CPR trained.
- We make sure they are registered with the State of Georgia and background checked which includes finger printing.
- They attend our Orientation where we review what we expect from them as our employees.
Step 2: Free Caring Consult
Our Care Manager comes to you. We assess your needs and answer any questions you have. Learning about you allows us to send a perfect match Caregiver.
Step 3: First Visit
You'll always be covered by a familiar Caregiver — selected for you to match your needs and personality. We ensure your Caregiver is someone you can trust.
Current Procedures To Retain Service Due to COVID-19
- Call us and we will determine your needs to craft a personalized care plan remotely.
- Given the CDC recommendation for social distancing, we've developed a process for conducting virtual assessments either online, or by phone, so our team can create a care plan tailored to your loved one's evolving needs.
- Caregivers are expertly matched and adhere to special protocols.
- Divine Angels has one of the best caregiver networks in America. We hire dedicated caregivers and expertly match them to clients in a manner that helps minimize the risk of infection.
- We assign a virtual care team that's accessible 24/7.
- When you hire us, you receive a full-time care team to assist you remotely. Your Client Care Manager develops a specialized care plan and provides quality assurance throughout the length of service.